- We collect all information you provide to us, including but not limited to, name, email address, company name, postal address, phone numbers (and/or any other data specifically requested by online forms), your web browser information and your IP address when you submit forms or make comments using the Mobisma website or services.
- Your email address will also be collected when you subscribe to our newsletter.
- Unless you are placing orders and purchasing our software solutions directly from us, we will never ask you for your credit card or other payment information, and we urge you not to write any such information on the forms of this website.
- If you are buying our software solution from one of our technology or business partners, we may receive or share information with our partners. In such cases, all such information will ONLY be used to provide you with our products & services but will never be used for any other purposes.
- We do not sell, or trade, to outside parties any information that may be deemed as personally identifiable information.
For End customers:
- In order to provide you with the best experience using our software and solution services, our PARTNERS would use our online Web Provisioning System (WPS) to collect and enter various information about your business (company where you work), specifics about your business telephone system (if the solution is integrated with your office IP-PBX), and details about each user within the company that is enabled to use our software solutions and services.
- We collect all information about you that our PARTNERS provide to us, including but not limited to, name, email address, company name, postal address, business phone numbers (and/or any other data specifically requested by various online forms), your mobile phone number and mobile phone device information when you agree to use our software solutions and services from our approved PARTNERS.
- Email address of your company’s IT system administrator may also be collected in order to provide you with better support and services.
- If you enable LOCATION SHARING, your mobile phone will share your geo-location with the onsite Mobisma Mobile Communications Bride (MCB) server. This information is then available for your business and your work colleagues who may find this information useful in contacting you. Please be aware that this information is NOT collected by Mobisma for any reason or purpose.
- Unless you are placing orders and purchasing our software solutions directly from us, we will never ask you for your credit card or other payment information, and we urge you not to provide any such information directly to Mobisma.
- If you are buying our software solution from one of our PARTNERS, our PARTNERS collect and share all necessary information mentioned above to provide you with the best software solution and services experience. In such cases, all your information will ONLY be used to provide you with our products & services. In addition, Mobisma and its PARTNERS may use information about you and the place of your work for other relevant business purposes, such as, but not limited to – alerting you to products and services that can assist you in your business, assisting in order processing, and pre-and-post sales support.
- Mobisma may share your information ONLY in the following circumstances:
- 1) We have your express consent to disclose.
- 2) We need to share your information to fulfil your product, or to enable the software and services so that it correctly works.
- 3) We are required to provide such information by law. Eg subpoena or court order.
- 4) We believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or potential threats against persons or property.
What do we mean by "personally identifiable information"?
For Mobisma, "personally identifiable information" means information which identifies you directly such as your name, mobile phone number, or your email address. Any information that falls outside of this is considered "non-personal information".
What do we do with your information once we have it?
When you give us information, we will use it in the ways for which you have given us permission. Generally, we use your information to help us improve our products and services for you, or to contact you – in case of any support.
This website uses Google Analytics. Please refer to the following policies on Google's website for detailed information:
- Cookies & Google Analytics on Websites
- Opt out of Google Analytics Cookies
Like many other websites and software solutions - Mobisma makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of mobile phone, type of web browser, date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at each browsers' respective websites.
This policy was last modified on: August 8th, 2015.